Thursday, November 1, 2007

Working growing Watching

So Today I was fronted by a friend of mine who is going to do some work at a church this weekend. He needed somone to go with him and help him "work the alter"(aka when he gives a alter call I will be one of those guys running around the front praying for people) It is at a church that he is planing on working with next semester, and he asked me to go with.
I made sure that he was cool with chosing me (him knowing about my summer) and he said he was cool because he had thought and prayed about it and I was on his list to ask any way.... I was not at the top of the list, but at least i made the list.... but yes I would hate to get all pumped up but I am excited that God is opening doors for me to do these type of things and God is using me still even thoe I have been having a rough time....
So yes I am excited to see what god does and I am ready to be used by him in what ever way he feels best...

Shoutout- If you are going through a trial dont think that God cant use you because of the trial, steping up and doing work that God has for you is one of the best things you can do!
God can use every one as long as there willing!!

In love in Chirst
Jojo

No comments: