Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pain, Understand, Depression

Life.... it is funny...." If life is like a highway I am like Drunk at the Wheel"... Any way so I am now a black haired little Emo Boy.... Yeah!!
So I was in my Old Testment Class on tuesday and we were doing somthing that required us to move to another seat in the room and so I did... (I dont like change) any way so I was asked by three people if I just got into that class because they have never seen me in class before hahah... I am doing good if I can be in a class for 3/4's of a sesmester and the only person that knows that i am in that class is the proff and the chick that sits in front of me.....
It is thurs night that means there are tons of little kids running around here beacuse it is campus days and all of the prospective students are comming to get a taste of SAGU. hahah they are playing into there communist game.....

Things are getting harder I am now at a point where my attractions are "Correct" but I still struggle with my old one so now i am in a postion where i dont want to be...

I bought Tickets to go and see this concert that I wanted to see so so so bad but the person that I wanted to go with that would help me stay accountable there cancled on me so now the concert starts in like a half hour and I am not there..... I am Ticked hard core Boys Suck!!!!

I am ready for a break I am ready to sleep my day away and Just not wake up for like 12 hours...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josiah, keep on going man... We all knew you were alittle drunk at the wheel but thats ok we still love you. :P No matter how hard things are, you will always have your friends and family supporting you...

Love ya lots jo,
l8r.