Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Growing in The Crap of life!

The last time that I posted on this site was 2007... unless you count my blank post that I got one comment on... But any way reading over my blogs of yesteryear that seems so distant and so far from who I am and where I am at in my life. (despite being at the same college)

I was told by a wise person a long time ago that "A person needs change". It does not matter what kind of change it is (tho we always hope for the best). If one goes through life unchanged from year to year can you say that person is experiencing life?

As I have seen in three ish years that change is always something that will come. Despite the thought that the world revolves around me and the universe bends to my every need. I know that in reality it does not. In this aspect of reality where I don't sit on a throne above every one else, there are bumps, trials, risks, victory and epic Failures.

I have found that these things that are looked at as bad things are what brings about the most change in our life. This change is something that should be celebrated and in some aspect looked Fw to in life. It is not like we should be looking for crap to go wrong in our life on propose. Having the understanding that the situation that you are in may suck but you have the ability to learn from it and grow in it. So take advantage of every hard moment in life and ask your self "What can I take away from this?"

You are Never alone!

Love Always
Josiah Norman

No comments: